Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013


We want to introduce a new label we really like. 
Lili Radu makes wonderful bags, clutches, wallets and laptop cases out of soft leather in perfect color combinations. The wallet we raffle is a mix of a wallet and a clutch. There is space for your smartphone, beauty stuff and credit cards. We wear it in Paris and it was perfect. All in one wallet and it looks really good.
Leave a comment on the blog or on facebook why you should have it.
Last day you can participate is the 20th. October...Good luck and fingers crossed!

More informations about Lili Radu:

9 Kommentare:

  1. Oh i really want to have it because its a not too big and you can carry all stuff with you...
    and i like the blue color...
    Please let me win it..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Ladies! Been following you blog for a while now. Great job by the way.
    I would like the little clutch in order to complete my outfit... Going to a fashion show end of the year. My best friend is launching a collection. Will send you some pics with me wearing it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Als fan der ersten Stunde bin ich natürlich genauso begeistert wie ihr und habe schon das dazugehörige Mac Case. Es wäre eine schöne Kombi :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello dear Cinnabonnies! I would love to have the purse since it fits perfectly to my new boots :) They are quite pink by the way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi! Would really love to win the wallet. Would look great to my grey business outfits :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello Girls...i really want this wonderful blue wallet...please please please

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello the two of you! Nice...all my creditcards would fit :)
    Thanks in advance,
    Kisses Cora

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I am a huge fan. Please let me win this wallet!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. HEY TINA DRAGO! CONGRATS!!! YOU WON THE WONDERFUL LILI RADU WALLET!!! PLEASE SEND US A PIC WITH YOUR FAVOURITE OUTFIT AND SEND US YOUR ADDRESS VIA MAIL.
    YOUR CINNABONNIES

    AntwortenLöschen